General terms and conditions of the Flensunger Hof
Freizeitdorf Flensunger Hof eV, Am Flensunger Hof 11, 35325 Mücke
1. Contractual partner
The contractual partner of the Flensunger Hof is not the individual member of the respective group, but the person who acts for the group and represents it externally. If the group is a registered association or a legal person, they are the contractual partner of the Flensunger Hof and not the group leader.
2. Rental and processing
Only closed groups can rent in the Flensunger Hof. Financial processing is only carried out by the responsible group leader or by the association or the jur. Person who has signed the lease.
3. Lease agreement
The booking can only be made in writing, fax or the scanned form suffices as an attachment to an email. The rental contract is concluded by the written confirmation of this booking by the Flensunger Hof. A fax or email is also sufficient. The rental agreement is based on the house rules and terms and conditions of the Flensunger Hof. After receiving the booking confirmation, a registration fee of € 100.00 is due. This fee will be offset against the final bill.
4. Prices and terms of payment
(1) Billing is based on the price list valid at the time of booking for the time of occupancy. The prices include the applicable sales tax.
(2) Price changes are permitted if there are more than four months between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the contract and the general price calculated for such services increases. For this reason, the guest is only entitled to withdraw if the price increase is more than five percent.
(3) Invoices are payable immediately upon receipt.
(4) We are entitled to request an appropriate security deposit upon conclusion of the contract or thereafter. For more than five nights, a security deposit of 50% 14 days before the start of occupancy is always appropriate. Interim invoices can also be created during the stay.
5. Final notification of the number of participants
(1) The exact number of participants must be communicated in writing by the applicant at least 14 days before the start of the stay.
(2) The number of registered participants can be reduced by up to two people without compensation. In the event of a further shortfall, default compensation is payable in accordance with Section 6 Paragraph 3.
6. Cancellation by the guest
(1) After conclusion of the contract, the Flensunger Hof grants the guest the right to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the number of participants; the guest's statutory right of withdrawal - possibly without compensation - remains unaffected.
(2) The amount of the compensation is determined by the amount of the agreed price less the value, the expenses saved by the Flensunger Hof and what it can acquire through other use of the services affected by the withdrawal.
(3) The compensation is:
up to six months before the start of the stay
up to three months before the start of your stay 40%
up to 1 month before the start of the stay 50%
the agreed price. The Flensunger Hof is free to advise that higher compensation is appropriate. The guest is free to prove that the Flensunger Hof has suffered no damage or less damage.
7. Resignation of the Flensunger Hof
The Flensunger Hof can withdraw from the lease for an important reason.
8. Liability for damage
(1) Our liability for contractual breaches of duty and tort is limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply to injury to life, limb or health, claims due to the violation of cardinal obligations, i.e. obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as compensation for damage caused by delay (§ 286 BGB); in this respect we are liable for every degree of fault.
(2) We are liable for items brought in by the guest in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(3) Insofar as our liability for damages is excluded or limited, this also applies with regard to the personal liability for damages of our employees, workers, staff, representatives and agents.
9. Place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for contracts with business people, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is determined by the seat of the Flensunger Hof. However, the latter is also entitled to sue the other party at the court that would have jurisdiction under the statutory provisions if no agreement had been reached on the place of jurisdiction.